Social Media Content Producer
MARKETING & COMMUNICATIONS, SINGAPORE
Do you live and breathe social media? Do you have a finger on the pulse of trending topics? Can you react quickly to take advantage of new opportunities? Can you quickly create interesting and relevant content that engages and inspires a community of diverse and passionate people? If you answered yes to these questions, then keep reading!
The Social Media Content Producer is responsible for the creation, production and publishing of regular content for our social media channels.
With a blend of editorial (copy writing, social media best practice) and technical capability (visual design and creation), this role will report to our Business Development Team as well as work closely with the Creative Team. The successful applicant will design and deliver fit-for-purpose content aligned to our ambitious strategy. Prior experience creating for social media channels is a must.
This is a newly created role focussed on delivering a best in class experience for our followers to deepen engagement, grow our community and create lasting impact. Role success will be measured through user engagement, brand awareness and consideration, and specific digital project delivery.
If you are keen to learn and grow together with our team and are excited about the impact you will be making on the plant-based movement, we want to hear from you!
- Participate in creation of social media strategy and lead the delivery of strategy primarily focused on Instagram as well as Facebook, Twitter and Pinterest
- Develop a monthly social media calendar and manage day-to-day publishing of content
- Develop data analysis & reporting and provide recommendations on channel improvements to increase followers
- Produce original social media content and repurposed online and offline content for social media channels
- Research relevant topics and ensure accuracy of information online
- Ensure all content created meets style, tone and marketing message requirements as well as reflecting the brand
- Interact with our community by commenting and answering questions through the company's social pages
- Stay on top of trending topics within our community and the sector
- 1-3 years experience producing social media content
- Must have an excellent understanding of all major social media platforms and their audience
- Familiar with multi-channel social postings and industry best-practices
- Ability to write, edit and proof-read quality written content fit for specific social media platforms and their audiences
- Ability to edit/adapt existing online and offline content to make fit-for-purpose on social media platforms
- Experience with Google Analytics, Facebook Insights and other analytics tools a plus
- Strong skills in industry-standard Adobe software including video editing
- Good interpersonal skills and able to work in teams and autonomously
- Able to function effectively with ambiguity and willing to take considered risks to achieve cut-through
- Good organisational and time management skills including the ability to manage workflow and meet deadlines
- Demonstrated passion in the vegan or plant-based lifestyle a must
- Tertiary qualifications in Marketing or Graphic Design desirable