As our marketing manager, you will work closely with our CEO to lead the development of social media, print and digital marketing strategies in line with our objectives. You will manage and improve lead generation campaigns, measure results and constantly improve all strategies. Maintaining and establishing positive relationships with our community, partners and influencers are also a crucial part of your role. You will also work closely with our creative director to plan, craft and tailor creative marketing materials to generate the best results for each campaign.
If you are keen to learn and grow together with our team and are excited about the impact you will be making on the plant-based movement, we want to hear from you!
- Plan and execute marketing campaigns with specific goals
- Keep track of conversions and analyse social media metrics with tracking tools
- Develop ideas and strategies to improve campaigns based on metrics and feedback
- Assist in creation of relevant marketing materials
- Maintain effective communications with community, partners and influencers
- Identify potential strategic partnerships and collaborations
- Identify and communicate with event planners to explore potential participation
- Demonstrated aptitude and achievement in digital marketing and brand building
- Strong analytical and project management skills
- Confident, outgoing and dynamic personality
- Strong global creative outlook
- Prior experience with event planning
- Familiar with digital marketing tools like Google Search Console, Google Analytics, Facebook, Instagram, Twitter and more.
- Familiar with Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator, Indesign. Having video production skills are a bonus.
abillionveg strives to make the world more sustainable by making it easier to discover delicious, healthy, plant-based food at any restaurant, anywhere.
To apply for this job, email a copy of your resume/cv to [email protected]