As our full time videographer, you will work with our creative director to produce engaging video content and promos. We’re looking for a meticulous and motivated individual who is passionate about making the world better with storytelling.
If you are keen to learn and grow together with our team and are excited about the impact you will be making on the plant-based movement, we want to hear from you! As this role will report to our Singapore office, please apply only if you are based in Singapore
- Video editing for social media with a focus on conversions.
- Script writing, storyboarding, organising shoots and filming as part of a team.
- Create basic animation/motion graphics.
- Liaise with our community and partners when needed.
- A professional certificate in Production/Media or equivalent.
- At least one year of industry experience.
- Skilled with Final Cut/Premiere Pro.
- Some experience in After Effects, Photoshop and/or Illustrator preferred.
- Familiar with Facebook, Instagram and YouTube.
- Must be organised, takes initiative and stay focused and motivated when faced with tight deadlines.
- Can learn and work both independently and as a team.
- Proficient in English and must have good interpersonal communication skills.
abillionveg strives to make the world more sustainable by making it easier to discover delicious, healthy, plant-based food at any restaurant, anywhere.
To apply for this job, email a copy of your resume/cv to [email protected]