As our User Experience Designer, you will be working closely with the Product Manager, Data and Engineering teams to design our websites and apps to improve existing experiences and to incorporate future product features. We are looking for a designer able to understand our business requirements and any technical limitations, and be responsible for conceiving and conducting user research and translating them into user flows, customer journey maps, wireframes, mockups and prototypes. You will also be expected to design the overall functionality of our products and iterate upon it in accordance with user-testing.
If you are keen to learn and grow together with our team and are excited about the impact you will be making on the plant-based movement, we want to hear from you!
- Conduct user research and identify our target users' needs and wants
- Translate concepts into user flows, customer journey maps, wireframes, mockups and prototypes
- Implement best practices in user design methodologies
- Prioritise an intuitive user-centred design approach with rapid testing and iteration
- Present well-articulated UX design and IA decisions to teams and stakeholders
- Plan, organise and participate in ongoing usability testing and assessments
- Contribute to, and help create, design guidelines, best practices and standards
- A problem solver
- A strategic thinker
- A hard worker who takes initiative and responsibility
- Experience working in a UX design role
- Familiarity with state of the art UX design techniques
- A team player who can work closely with others but exercise independent judgement when necessary
- A desire and ability to continue developing as a designer
- A willingness to learn more about other teams and understand how to best collaborate with them
- An upbeat, positive and fun attitude
- Be passionate about the plant-based movement
abillionveg strives to make the world more sustainable by making it easier to discover delicious, healthy, plant-based food at any restaurant, anywhere.
To apply for this job, email a copy of your resume/cv to [email protected]