The Graphic Designer is an important role within the Creative Team. The right candidate will be well-versed in both print and digital media. Core responsibility will be creating engaging, and effective marketing content from concept to execution for online and offline communication channels.
Working with both internal and external stakeholders, the Graphic Designer will create a large range of creative content including digital assets, social media graphics, presentations and campaign materials using existing brand and visual guidelines.
Designing best in class, fit-for-purpose creative content aligned to our ambitious strategy is key to the success of this role. Success will be measured by stakeholder satisfaction, efficient management of projects through the pipeline and most importantly user engagement.
If you are keen to learn and grow together with our team and are excited about the impact you will be making on the plant-based movement, we want to hear from you!
- Create concepts, designs, and finished artwork of a wide variety of creative assets.
- Above assets to include social media, partner graphics, display ads, direct marketing pieces, and email campaigns and templates.
- Work and communicate effectively with cross-functional teams and collaborate with others to ideate and execute designs.
- Interpret the project owners’ business needs and advise on brief direction.
- Effectively translate the brand and visual guidelines in all assets produced.
- Contribute to the development and maintenance of an inspiring and engaging abillionveg brand.
- Manage day-to-day ad hoc design requests.
- Diploma or equivalent in design, graphic design, graphic communications or a related field preferred.
- 3 years + experience in a similar role.
- Strong portfolio of design work that demonstrates an eye for typography and layout, with a demonstrated understanding of colours and composition.
- Familiar with Adobe Creative Cloud (Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, etc).
- Awareness and interest in global graphic design trends and sector specific trends.
- Understanding of designing for social media, creating motion graphics and digital video a plus.
- Strong interpersonal skills with ability to work in teams and autonomously.
- Self-starter and proactive attitude that is able to function effectively with ambiguity.
- Strong organisational and time management skills including the ability to manage personal workflow and balance competing priorities to meet deadlines.
- Demonstrated passion for social causes, sustainability and/or plant-based lifestyle a plus.