As our Content Writing Intern, you will be working closely with Business Development, Marketing and Sales teams to create inspiring and engaging content for web, social media and print. We are seeking individuals who are passionate about using their talent and expertise to create value for our international community. If you are keen to learn and grow together with our friendly team and are excited about the impact you will be making on the plant-based movement, we want to hear from you!
If you are keen to learn and grow together with our team and are excited about the impact you will be making on the plant-based movement, we want to hear from you!
- Interpreting briefs to produce creative, original content
- Reworking content based on feedback and optimising for SEO
- Proofreading all copy
- Write and edit social media posts and newsletters
- Maintain overall positive tone of the content to ensure a consistency and reader friendliness across all written content
- Edit content across a wide range of topics including but not limited to recipes, dish reviews, wellness, beauty and fashion
- Excellent writing skills and good command of the English language
- Some experience in writing for web page, social media and print
- Familiar with SEO writing
- Up to date with social media events and consumer trends
- Pays great attention to details
- Not afraid to ask questions
- A willingness to learn more about other teams and understand how to best collaborate with them
- An upbeat, positive and fun attitude
- Be passionate about the plant-based movement
abillionveg strives to make the world more sustainable by making it easier to discover delicious, healthy, plant-based food at any restaurant, anywhere.
To apply for this job, email a copy of your resume/cv to [email protected]